What is Hair Transplantation and types of Hair Transplant?
Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure. It hat involves the relocation of hairs from the occipital area to the bald area. However, It also provides such an effective solution for several hair loss problems. The First Hair transplant was introduced by Dr. Norman Orentreich in the year 1950 in New York City. However, He defined the term “donor dominance” as to harvest. The hairs from the back or sides of the head. Implant it to the bald area to the top of the head. However New hairs will grow continuously as its original location. Therefore, Today balding has become a major concern for which Hair transplantation. However, It is a common and trendy surgery procedure to acquire an attractive look.
There are two main types of Hair Transplant:
- Follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS): This procedure involves harvesting a strip of skin from the donor area . Close the incision with stitches. The healing process may leave a slim scar on the posterior scalp. It is possible to cover the discoloration of the skin with hairs. The standard recovery time it requires maybe two weeks.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE): This surgical procedure is becoming the most popular method for hair restoration. In this technique, the surgeon will use a tiny punch tool to harvest follicles from the donor area. FUE does not leave any scars behind the scalp. It also not requires any stitches. However, it is a time-consuming process also requires a high degree of skill than the regular scalp.
As above, both techniques are so effective. The technique is still evolving and can achieve different results. Being followed by different surgeons. It states that the procedure of FUE requires more skills of the team. Quality experience that can produce better results. Each procedure requires a particular time depends on several follicles surgeon implants. It provides local anaesthesia so that go home on the same day of treatment. It should be universally understood that variations in all surgical techniques are possible.
Cost of Hair Transplant:
As the cost of the Hair Transplant procedure is unaffordable. Extremely high depends on the number of grafts. If the number of grafts is high then it will be more expensive. While Hair transplantation we should also keep other factors in minds such as travel expense, medication after the procedure, and recovery time. It is advisable to choose a skilled and experienced surgeon for a transplant. Before planning the procedure of transplant. You must be aware of surgical risk and time requires in recovery. Hair transplantation depends on baldness and also varies in every case.
PROS of Hair Transplant:
- The procedure increased the volume of hair. The density of hair growth.
- The studies stated that PRP is the best treatment for hair loss and hair regrowth.
- It gives the dashing appearance which increases self-confidence. The builds good social and business interaction.
- The technique guarantees that regrowth of hair remains uniform and flawless for a long time.
- Experts strategically implant hair on scalp which looks complete natural head.
- The procedure involves local anaesthesia which is feasible safe. There is no fear of serious complications.
Cons of Hair Transplant:
- The treatment is expensive. It is financially absurd for sustaining a corporate lifestyle.
- The technique also includes the risk of infection. It is excessive bleeding.
- There is found to be a risk of nerve damage due to inadequate donor supply in such treatments.
- The surgery results in improper scars. However,It bumps on the scalp.
- The procedure is very slow requires long. However, It is multiple sessions which becomes hectic for the patient.
- The procedure also led to swelling, itching, headache. However, It is patchy hair growth.
Hair Transplantation is an evolving technique can serve as an important alternative for certain patients. The procedure needs more research to render short. It is a fast session. It improves transaction rates. So that more patients will adopt this technique. It is essential to provide proper training to the surgeon. Assisting the team for better results. However, the procedure is a skill-oriented technique. Which implant a body hair in a planned manner. In the bald area to obtain acceptable results by the same or different surgeon.